Friday, October 22, 2010

Backyard Makeover!

I have been waiting a VERY LONG time to get a backyard makeover! Well, the start of my beautiful backyard to come came today! Our landscaper showed up to start the work!!! Here are some pics of them in action on the first day! Can you tell I am SO EXCITED!

Bobcat leveling things off.

Some of the dirt from the graded lawn.

Some of the pallets of our retaining wall bricks.

More dirt!

What the retaining wall looks like at the end of day 1.

End of day 1.

More dirt & end of day 1.

Here are 2 BIG boulders they found. I am actually surprised they only found two. We live a a side hill and there are rocks everywhere!
Retaining wall at the south end of the house...end of day 1.

I know that it doesn't look like much right now, but you have to get ugly & messy before it can get beautiful! It will be so nice to have a functional & nice backyard when it's all finished! More progress to come!

Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!