Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Vinyl Projects!

Hi Folks! Sorry for the lack of posts this past week. Things have been super busy at the Groth household. I am currently job searching...trying to go back into the workforce full time after being home with the kiddos for the past 7+ years. This has been a "job" in itself! And has been a bit frustrating for me. I also have been busy with outside projects, as we are having some much needed landscaping done. He is suppose to be starting by the end of the week (I hope). There was some "homework" that our landscaper gave us to do before he came. So I have been very busy with all that.

Well anyhoo, lets get to the projects!
Remember how early last week I was honored by Kim over at "Today's Creative Blog"? Here it is to refresh your memory. And do you remember how I won her Giveaway which was $50 buckaroos worth of vinyl over at Say it on the Wall? Well my vinyl order came in late last week. They were SUPER fast at shipping it, and also were so very wonderful to help me create some CUSTOM products just for me! I had a vision for 2 items I wanted. They helped make it a reality. Then I got 2 products that were already pre-designed. They had a GREAT selection! It wasn't hard for me to spend the $50 that's for sure! Can you believe I got 4 different products with my $50 buckaroos?!? Did I say they were also VERY REASONABLE too! Make sure you go over & check them out here!
THANKS AGAIN LAURA & KIM!!!

So here is what I have been up too, as far as projects go. I sneak time in to do "my kind" of projects every chance I get. Especially when a package comes in the mail for me that is all about CREATIVITY!

This first project was one of their pre-designed products! Here it is on their website.
"Be True To The Family Name You Bear" is the product name. Just in case you want one of your own!

SUPPLIES:
Vinyl
12" Tile (I got mine from Menard's for 94 cents)
Clear Acrylic Sealer Spray (on hand)

Here is the finished product!

I LOVE IT!!! Now where to put it!!!
Do you guys ever have that problem? You create beautiful, wonderful things & haven't figured out quite where it will go yet?? I hope I am not the ONLY one! :)

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!