Monday, December 20, 2010

Cute & Easy Thrifty Gifts: Wearable Flower Pins

I was shopping at Bath & Body Works works the other day and came across these super cute gift toppers for $2 each!
The instant I saw them I knew I had to have them, and I had bigger plans than just topping a gift.
I wanted to make some decorative pins to give as gifts!

I already had the supplies I needed to pull this off. (Adhesive Bar pins, thread, and a needle).

I started by cutting off the little ribbons that were attached. Then I added the adhesive backed bar pins. I then sewed the bar pins to give them a bit more stability for wear & tear.

(These last 2 photos were taken by my 7 year old
so they are a bit off centered )
So there you have it....super CUTE, fast & easy Wearable Flower Pins. These would make great last minute gifts for your friends, sisters, moms, aunts, grandmas, even teachers! Great project for those on a budget too!
Enjoy!!!

I am linking up to these FABULOUS Parties:



 
UndertheTableandDreaming
 

Photobucket


1 comment:

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!