Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween Clearance Deals

I know Halloween is long gone & just a sweet memory now, but today I scored some killer deals at my local Shopko store. They had quite a bit of Halloween stuff still left & they had it clearanced out at 70-90% off.
Since Halloween in my 2nd favorite holiday after Christmas, I just couldn't pass up these deals. Here is what I got.

Here's the lot.

Wall Designer Accents: Regular $29.99 my price today $1.99
($28 in SAVINGS)

Trick or Treat Sign: Regular $9.99 my price today $.99
($9 in SAVINGS)

Build A Monster Gel Cling: Regular $6.99 my price today $.69 ($6.30 in SAVINGS)
My kids LOVE these Gel Clings...they enjoy rearranging them on the windows & mirrors.


8 Cupcake Boxes: Regular $2.99 each my price today $.29 each or $2.32 total for all 8 
($21.60 in SAVINGS)
These will be used to put cupcakes in for my son's Halloween Party next year for the cake walk.


4 Window Clings: Regular $6.99 each my price today $.69 each or $2.76 total for all 4
($25.20 in savings)
I will be donating these to my son's school for the Halloween Party next year.


Vampire T-shirt for my son: Regular $9.99 my price today $1.99 ($8 in SAVINGS)

Total for the day for $10.74 ($98.10 in SAVINGS). Can you Believe it???
Now, I need to get moving on my Christmas shopping!!! Only 40 days before Christmas!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!