Thursday, November 4, 2010

MIA...For a good reason!

Sorry Folks, I have been MIA this past week. Sorry about the lack of posts. I have had ALOT going on. I have several big projects I am currently working on. As well as making the transition of Halloween decorations down & more Fall Thanksgiving type decorations up. And some home organization to top it all off. WHEW!!! I am tired just thinking about it all! :)

Here are some sneak peeks as to what I have been up to this week in projects!

I attended a auction last week with really no intention of buying a single thing. BUT.....they had such sweet deals on furniture that I couldn't pass it up! :) Most I am redoing to sell, but with winter is on it's way here in MN so I need to get these out of the garage!

Here are some of the pieces I scored!
4 Chairs

A matching dining room table

A sweet desk

Large Victorian Frame

A beautiful hutch that also matching the dining room table & chairs

Chair

Side table

Yeah I know...I got alot of items, but I only spent $44 on what you see above! Who could pass up a deal like that??
So I have been busy refinishing, painting & giving these pieces some TLC. So now you can understand my absence on the blog! :)

Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!