Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ORGANIZATION: The Coat Closet or Catch All Closet Day #8

So I don't have a coat closet. But I do have this Misc. catch all closet that houses my kids craft supplies, our CD & DVD Collection, extra Paper towels & Kleenex, and our extra linens. As well as my vacuum, broom, mop, & steamer. It also houses some of our folding chairs & our mail station. 
It is a closet that was MUCH needed when did our remodel.


Here she is BEFORE:

Full View-BEFORE 
Misc Organizer (A.K.A. Over the Door Shoe Organizer)-BEFORE

Top two shelves-BEFORE

Bottom two shelves-BEFORE

Floor-BEFORE

Here she is AFTER:

Misc Organizer-AFTER  (Close up of flashlight pocket...we always know where it is in a hurry)


Top two shelves-AFTER
(Top shelf totes hold our bed linens, the white laundry basket holds paper towels & Kleenex extras, the green Dollar Tree baskets hold our CD collection.)

Bottom two shelves-AFTER
(DVD shelf & Mail sorter & Mobile Command center storage)

Kid's Craft Cart-AFTER
(houses all our misc kids crafts & extra supplies)

Crayons, Coloring Books & Playdoh-AFTER

Mail Sorter-AFTER
 Top shelf...Once I sort the mail & toss the junk, I sort them into this spot until we have time to go through it.

Stamps & Labels Drawer-AFTER

Our DVD collection. (We have DVDs in the 4 totes (one of my chalkboard projects & in the DVD binders)

All my kids markers, colored pencils, and twist up crayons. As well as their kid safe scissors. I love this metal tote that was meant for silverware. It is handy & portable! 

BTW...I used the FREE labels that "It's a Crafty Life" created for this challenge. Go check them out here!


Enjoy!!!


I am linking up to these FABULOUS Parties:


1 comment:

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!