Thursday, January 6, 2011

ORGANIZATION: The Linen Closet Day #4

Day #4 The Linen Closet
(21 Day Organation Challege @ A Bowl full of Lemons):
My linen closet holds more of my bathroom toiletries, towels, rugs, misc then actual linens. This is due to very little storage in our main bathroom. It definitely needed a makeover & with the help of some Sterilite containers, this challenge went very smoothly! I just love these little totes...they are so handy with a handle to just grab what you need. I have them in several rooms in my house. Especially the kids rooms for smaller toy storage! You can get them at Walmart, Target or any other super store.

Here are my BEFORE'S:

Full View-Before

Bottom Shelf-Before

Middle Shelf-Before

Top Shelf-Before


Here are my AFTERS:

Full View-After

Top Shelf-After

Middle Shelf-After

Bottom Shelf-After


These 2 containers hold the Kids & Adult Medicines
(Tylenol, ibuprofen, cough drops, cough syrup, Vick's, etc)

These 2 bins hold my Travel sizes
(smaller sizes/samples for travel) &
my Hair Accessories (headbands, barrettes, extra hair bands, clips, bobby pins, etc)

These 2 bins are for all my Nail polish
(files, clippers, nail polish remover), and
Make Up (extras, seasonal colors, etc)

These 2 bins are for First Aid (extra band aids, ace bandages, our digital thermometer, gauze, tape, etc) &
Eyes/Teeth (extra toothbrushes, floss, toothpaste, contact solutions & stuff, eye glass cleaner, etc)

Top Shelf...Extras hold extra bottles of full size shampoo/Conditioner, Lotions, Bubble Bath, hairspray, etc)

Sunscreen/Aloe (all our summer necessities & extra bottles of aloe, sunscreen & bug sprays/lotions)

Light bulbs (all our overstock bulbs in all our homes needed sizes & wattage's)

Hand towels & extra brushes, combs & currently using lotions
The 2 brown bamboo baskets hold my rugs and my boys extra hooded towels, the other one holds my heating pads, and travel bags. And the laundry basket below holds my travel bag & extra soaps & toilet paper.


As you can see I took advantage of the FREE label printables that "A Bowl Full of Lemons" had posted a few days back courtesy of Kim over at a It's a Crafty Life. The moment I saw those circle labels, I knew I had to use them!!!!
 
So once again here is my BEFORE & AFTER! What do you think???
 


Enjoy!!!




I am linking up to these FABULOUS Parties:

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is perfect! Do you mind if I use your post in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! Wow! Lots of stuff with a home. Awesome!

    Jennie {Cinnaberry Suite}

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! love how everything is sorted and labeled!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!