Monday, January 10, 2011

ORGANIZATION: Dresser Drawers Day #6

Day #5 Dresser Drawers

My dresser drawers & dresser both needed major attention. I have had a stack of books waiting to get put in my bookcase for a long time now. And my dresser drawers were busting at the seams with too much stuff in them. Here's how they looked

BEFORE:
 
Top of Dresser

Dresser-Entire view
 Tank top drawer-BEFORE
 Sock drawer-BEFORE
 Pj drawer-BEFORE
 Jean drawer-BEFORE


My Lounge wear drawer-BEFORE

Here's the AFTERS:
Tank Top drawer-AFTER
(I rolled them up & now I can see what I need quickly...my new favorite drawer! :)

Sock drawer-AFTER
Pj's drawer-AFTER

Jeans drawer-AFTER


My lounge wear drawer-AFTER

A clean & dusted off dresser-AFTER

The damage....I got rid of a ton of clothes that will be going to the Salvation Army!

Much better!

Enjoy!!!


I am linking up to these FABULOUS Parties:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!