Friday, January 14, 2011

ORGANIZATION: The Laundry Room Day #10

Day #10 The Laundry Room 
 This one is going to sort of be cheating for me as I just redid & reorganized my laundry room (well a few months ago...Sept actually). But my reorganization has actually worked so well that things are still nice & tidy. 

Here is what my Laundry room looks like:

A full view of my new front loaders.

A closer look at under the pedestal.
BTW...I built this Pedestal stand myself. Read all about it here as well as where to get FREE plans to make one of your own!

Inside my basket under my pedestal: Laundry soap
& my jug of Vinegar
(I use Vinegar as a all natural fabric softener, just add a 1/2 cup to each washer load)

My wall of cabinets to the left of my washer & drawer. This area houses all types of stuff as my laundry room is in my basement.

This basket houses all my laundry stain products & extra supplies.

This basket houses my bleach, starch, club soda & other cleaners.

The cabinet above my washer & dryer.


The print I still LOVE & I downloaded & printed off myself for FREE from over at Sprik Space. Go get one for yourself here! She also has other colors available too!

So there you have it! Hope you enjoyed my laundry room!

Enjoy!!!


I am linking up to these FABULOUS Parties:

2 comments:

  1. I"M SO JEALOUS! It's SO beautiful! That seems funny to say about a laundry room...but it is. Thanks for sharing:)

    Jennie {Cinnaberry Suite}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! I went to St. Mary's in Winona. Love that area!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!