Friday, January 21, 2011

ORGANIZATION: Meal Planning Binder #15

Day #15 is suppose to be Medicine/Vitamin Organization. Well I already covered these areas in both my Linen Closet Organization Day #4 and my Medicine Cabinet Organization Day #13.

Soooooooooooooooo, I happened to come across this FABULOUS & INSPIRING post today over at "The Crafting Chicks" which I thought was PURE GENIUS & decided this is what I was going to organize today!!!! What a clever idea, a meal planning binder!!!

I started by gathering my supplies....all of which I already had on hand! (I LOVE it when that happens!)
I downloaded these SUPER CUTE Grocery List/Menu planner from Abby Welker of "A Feathered Nest".
I love I can plan my meal for the week as well as plan my grocery shopping trip for everything I need for the week's menu!

Then I just started gathering up all our FAVORITE recipes that I make on a regular basis, as well as those recipes I have clipped that I wanted to try.
Once I had a good collection of recipes I typed them all up & filed them in my binder!
I have a feeling this will keep my UBER organized in my meal planning!
My  binders cover...I just quickly created
this to make it pretty!

He she is ready to go! I can't wait to try it out next week!

What do you think? Is this something you would try? What ways do you stay on top of your meal planning and the dreaded "Mom, what's for dinner?".

Enjoy!!!


I am linking up to these FABULOUS Parties:


1 comment:

  1. I've been workingon my binder TOO! Can't wait for it to be finished. Great JOB!

    Jennie {Cinnaberry Suite}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!