Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ORGANIZATION: The Messy Tupperware Cabinets Day #3

So day 3 of "A Bowl Full of Lemons" organizational challenge is your Tupperware cabinets. Mine were in desperate need of attention. One of my New Years resolutions is to "rid our family of our plasticware...AKA Tupperware". So I was on board with this challenge. Now I have been waiting for this Pyrex Bake & Store set to go on sale at Target, it's $52 dollars for 17 pieces. Then I will be able to get rid of even more plasticware in this cupboard.

Here it is BEFORE:

Both

Top


Bottom

Here it is AFTER:

Both
Top

Bottom

I went through & matched lids with each bowl or container. If it didn't have a matching lid that fit, it went into the donation box....as well as all the lids that had no match. This got rid of quite abit of excess. I used this blue storage basket which I had in my basement for all my lids. I think this will really help me when I need something out of here. Then I tried to neatly stack the items.


Enjoy!!!


I am linking up to these FABULOUS Parties:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!