Saturday, January 1, 2011

ORGANIZATION: The JUNK Drawer Day #1

I am taking "A Bowl Full of Lemons" 21 day Organization Challenge. Check it out here.

Our first challenge or Day #1 is the Junk Drawer!

Here is mine BEFORE I started: YIKES!!!
I started by clearing all the "junk" out of my drawer. I also wiped it down.
Here it is after I purged & sorted everything. 

Most of my containers & organizing trays in here I have either gotten at the Dollar Tree or have been collecting from our local Thrift Stores. I didn't buy a single one for this project, I used what I had on hand! Even better!!!!

Can you believe it only took me about 12 minutes
to complete this project!!!

I removed all the tools I had in my drawer as I received this...MY VERY OWN tool kit for Christmas, which I LOVE
*I haven't found a spot for it yet (it didn't fit in this drawer which is where I intended to put it),  but throughout this challenge I hope to find the perfect spot for it!!!

I heart that my tools are PURPLE!!!

So there you have it!
Thanks Toni for hosting this 21 day challenge!
I am so excited to start my New Years organized!!!

Enjoy!!!

I am linking up to these FABULOUS Parties:


Photobucket



6 comments:

  1. Michelle... this is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I may use your post in a future post on my blog to show your transformation. You rocked it girl! Hugs, Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! looks awesome! love the toolset too. I think i need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great transformation. I need a tool kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are hosting "Operation Organization" over at Sassy Sites this month too! I would love to have you come over and link up with us! We are also doing a giveaway to make your junk drawer EVEN cuter!!

    xoxo
    Marni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!