Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Banner!!!!

Hey, what do you all think of the new look of Sustainably Chic Designs??? I was sick of the boring old header I used to have and decided to create a new look in the hope that spring is coming soon & I wanted a fresh new look!!!
It's not Perfect, but will do for now. 

I hope to update it every now & then. Throughout the seasons and such.

If you are wondering how I did it, check out this post HERE from over at "The Blog Guidebook".

I made it over at Picnik.
In case you have never heard of Picnik, it is this FABULOUS Photo editing site. It helps real people have photo editing superpowers. It's fast, easy and offers tons of powerful tools, artistic effects, stickers, frames, touch-ups, scrap booking tools & more! And that's all for FREE!
You definitely need to go check it out today!!!!

Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!