Monday, February 21, 2011

St Patricks Day Decor...Dollar Tree Style!

Here are some thrifty ideas for St Patrick's day decor. Do you remember my "LOVE" sign I made for Valentines Day?
Check it out HERE!
That same day I picked up this "WISH" wooden sign as well.
I decided I would use it for my St Patrick's day display.

I spray painted it green.


Then sprayed it with Spray Adhesive.
And sprinkled it VERY GENEROUSLY with Green glitter!
What do you think?
*I think it would have looked good in GOLD glitter too!


Here is my other quick & easy Dollar Tree decor piece.
I started out with this Dollar Tree frame.
I love that I can beautify these frames with just a little bit of spray paint. Do you remember my Valentines day ones HERE?
I painted it Apple Green with my trusty Rustoleum Spray paint.
I printed out this super CUTE & FREE St Patrick's Day Subway art from over at "Today's Fabulous Finds". Check it out HERE! She has 11 other color combos on this for every decorating style!



Here she is framed! I LOVE it!


Here they are all together! Cheap St Patty's Day decor.
The apothecary jar is made with a Dollar Tree glass vase and a candle holder from the thrift store. See how to create your own Apothecary jars HERE.

Enjoy!!!

I am linking up to these FABULOUS Parties:

Making

Tidy Mom

3 comments:

  1. It all looks great and I especially love the color of your frame! It's amazing what a little spray paint can do. Thanks for sharing the link with me.:) If it's okay with you, I'd love to feature your display in an upcoming post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color you used for your frame! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That frame looks really cool painted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!