Wednesday, February 16, 2011

St Patty's Day Wreath Revamped!!!


Now that Valentine's Day is over, I am swapping out my Valentines Day decor for St Patty's day. I pulled out my wreath from last year and thought, it needs a little something more!

Do you all remember my St Patty's Day DIY wreath
I made last year???
Check it out HERE!
Here's a photo to refresh your memory! :)

WELL, I just happened to be walking through the St Patty's day section in my local Dollar Tree and came across this!
I thought, it was the perfect accessory to add to my DIY wreath!
So I tied it on, and
WHOLA!!!

Instant update!!!

I LOVE the updated look!

I will be doing some more St Patrick's day decorating this week. Will post details soon!

Enjoy!!!

I am linking up to these FABULOUS Parties:

Making








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!