Friday, September 24, 2010

Cupboard Door Art

Here is another project with one of my Uppercase Living Quotes I found while organizing. I found like 6 different quotes & images. I LOVE vinyl just never got around to putting them up. And with the fact our house is on the market, I knew when it sold I wouldn't be able to take it with me. Making art & plaques with them insures that I can take them with me! :)


I found this old cupboard door at the Habitat for Humanity Restore. It was 50 cents. I found 2 of these that day, this one fit my quote better.

BEFORE

BEFORE (Close up)



I flipped it over. I used the back side of the cabinet for the quote. I used my wood putty to fill in the hardware holes. I then gave her a good ole sanding. Cleaned off the sanding dust.


Then I primed her with my Rustoleum Primer. Then finished her off with Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze spray paint.
*Have I mentioned that I am in total LOVE over this color!
Once all of that dried, I added my vinyl quote.

AFTER

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!