Monday, September 6, 2010

Etsy Treasure of the Day

Here is my 2nd installment of my Etsy Treasure of the Day!
I LOVE decor! If you have read my blog, you know this about me. I came across this super cute wall art from the Etsy store "aboundingtreasures".They had several decor pieces I just LOVED, but this one is my favorite!

Isn't it so CUTE?!?
It is made from recycled Richard Scarry books.
I LOVED reading them when I was a kid!
They have several other books & themes at their store!
What a cute idea, really the possibilities are
endless to theme, book, etc!
Go check them out here!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not, I just came across this now and wanted to THANK YOU for featuring my Richard Scarry baby elephant whimsy collage!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!