Monday, September 13, 2010

ETSY Treasure of the Day

You probably know someone touched by breast cancer - your mother, sister, wife, co-worker or maybe even you. Today's treasure is in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. This past weekend I participated in the Gunderson Lutheran Steppin Out in Pink Breast Cancer Walk for the 3rd year in a row. It is to help raise awareness and money to help find a cure for Breast Cancer.  I started a team 3 years ago with my Step Mom T. We call our team "Loretta's Ladies" after T's Grandma who suffered from breast cancer. It is a super fun event and last year (2009) 4,500 people participated, and $300,000 was raised. It is something I am very proud to be a part of. Next month in October is Breast Cancer month too, so I am getting a early start on awareness!
Check your TA TA's! :)

Loretta's Ladies Team 2010
Left to Right: Me, Granny S. & Stepmom T

So here is my Etsy Treasure of the day!


Warm Hugs Corn Bags

These bags are A~M~A~Z~I~N~G~!!!!
I personally have used these bags for menstrual cramps & back pain for a long time now. They are so much better then heating pads as you can sleep with them & have no worries. (You can also use them as Ice Packs too!) They are 100% natural
which is GREAT for the environment! 
Here are more details directly from
Warm Hugs Corn Bags Etsy Site:

"Microwavable Corn Bags and Neck Warmers are made from 100% all natural materials and are an all natural way to relieve stress, neck tension and shoulder/back pain. Easy to use, just heat in the microwave for a few minutes and enjoy the soothing warmth for up to an hour or more!

All my products are generously filled with the highest quality clean whole corn so your bag will stay warm longer and have even heat distribution.
They may also be use as an Ice Pack, just store in the freezer, use for fevers, icing injuries or headaches."
This seller is also somewhat local for me in Burnsville, Mn. So I can so the MN LOVE!!! :)

You can get em here!
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!