Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First Day of Preschool & Chalkboard Frame

Well Monday was the first day of preschool for my youngest. His LAST year of preschool. He FINALLY got to go back to school after his brother had already been back for a week! He was pretty mad on T-man's first day back when he couldn't go back to school! :)

I got my inspiration for my chalkboard frame from over at Tatortots & Jello blog. Go here to check it out!

I started with a Dollar Tree Certificate Frame.

BEFORE
I took out the glass (I was worried the kids would break it when they played with it). And cut a piece of cardboard from a beer case to size.

Then I used my Chalkboard spray paint and painted the piece of cardboard & re framed it.
*TIP* You could have saved a step and just spray painted the glass. I opted not to do this as I was going to let my kids play with. BUT had I decided to hang on the wall, etc. I would have done this option.
And WHOLA!!!!
A great way to document your photos for back to school, holidays, etc. I have more ideas to use this frame for future events! Stay tuned for that later!


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the LOVE! I so enjoy hearing what you all have to say!